Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Some Random Photography


 Hey! I have had quite a busy week; what about all of you? My cousin was in town, so we were visiting some local places. I was going to take pictures, but my camera literally died. LITERALLY. 

The battery is officially drained. Which sucks because we were going to go a lot of really cool places, most of which June and I had never visited before. Anyway, I've been trying to decide if I want to pay for the $25 battery it needs, or just start saving up for a new camera. Hmm...too many decisions.

Anyway, I went to a camp a few weeks ago, and my friend and I took at tram up to 11000 feet above sea level. I took some pictures of the scenery, and I thought I would post some of them for fun. ;)







 These silhouettes of the mountains are my absolute favorites. <3


I hope you all enjoyed. :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I love the sixth.
    My week has been pretty chill - too chill, if you ask me. Not enough to do. Quite boring. Although tomorrow I am going to go on a picnic with my grandma, which'll be super fun, and then have dinner with her.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I love the sixth as well. ;) Oh, yeah. That should be fun!
      Oh, and thank you for the award! :)
      ~Ginny

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for an award!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you all have to say, so be honest, but be respectful. Not just to me. Be respectful to all.
Thanks dear friends. <3
~Ginny