Thursday, June 4, 2015

Welcome!

Hey, I'm Ginny!

Some of you may know me from Small Town American Girlz, but for those of you who don't, I'll take a moment to introduce myself and my blog. 

I'm absolutely obsessed with reading, writing, photography, and playing the violin. Usually you can find me doing one of these things. :D

I love The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Testing, The Maze Runner, and To Kill a Mockingbird

I have unusually curly hair. 

That about sums me up, but if your hearts so desire, you can find out more about me on the "Who is the Blogger?" page.

On this blog I am *hoping* to be able to review various books, take pictures of various things, and rant (but not too much) about various things. There will be a lot of variation. 

Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on opening your blog! I can't wait for your posts :0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you all have to say, so be honest, but be respectful. Not just to me. Be respectful to all.
Thanks dear friends. <3
~Ginny